Halts artworks meets wood grain, using sustainably sourced birch wood creating a one of a kind print, which comes in 2 options:
Printing without white ink
- Any white in your design will show as the wood grain
- Darker areas or areas of heavy detail will print darker than you see on your screen
- There will be a warm look to your print since the colour of the wood will give your colours a warmer tone. Blues in your artwork may take on a turqoise/green tint
- This setting is ideal for highlighting the difference between printing on wood and printing on paper. Printing on wood gives you a unique one-of-a-kind pieces each time since every wood canvas is different.
Printing with white ink
- White in your artwork will print white ink on the wood canvas.
- Our white ink still allows the wood grain to be seen through the ink by about 50%
- Darker areas will be highlighted with white for increased details
- Ideal for photographs and detailed artwork